Quickbooks error while doing update Error 15241?
How to Resolve the Error 15241?
There are two different ways suggested by Intuit to resolve this QuickBooks error. To resolve the issue you need to follow the steps listed below:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista Users:
- End functioning of the QuickBooks Desktop software
- Move to taskbar -> Choose Windows Start button -> Click on My Computer option -> Click on Manage
- Windows 10 Operating System -> Move to Search tab on the taskbar -> Search Computer on it -> Click on the This PC option -> Select Manage tab
- New screen is displayed on the left side -> Choose Services and Applications option
- Services option is displayed on the right side of Services and Applications window. Click on it
- Highlight Intuit QuickBooks FCS option -> Click on it once again
- Click on the General tab -> then on Startup Type option’s drop down arrow -> then on Manual tab
- Click on Apply
- Select Start option and then OK.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop software once done
- Download the latest updates released for the version
- Finally update the payroll tax tables